Hey, Mr.N
This is going to be harsh for you, so just SHUT UP AND LISTEN carefully, will ya? You know what I think about you? Huh? You wanna know? I think you're just a SELFISH guy, who has a very high standard of life, too perfect definition of perfection, excessive definition of HAPPINESS, and way over the top arrogance!
Oh gosshh, open your eyes maan! you told me that life isn't perfect. Do you realize it yourself, huh?
Happiness for you is when you can hang out with your friends out of town, be as free as you want, do whatever you want to do, oh stop it! You can't always live your life that way! How old are you anyway, 16???
You are so selfish! You whine about your life, and your days, and your friends, and there's no good enough advice that i can give to you. My words are all nothing but BULL SHIT! What I have to do then, when you start whining? do the 'talk to my hand' thing? Hey, you know me good enough, you know I can't do those kind of thing to you.
You said your life is boring and empty, and you don't have good friends, and you don't have a good relationship with your family. It's like no one care about you. HEY, LOOK AT ME! DO I LOOK LIKE I DON'T CARE? HELLLOO?? Do you remember the cake? the cd? the lighter? the e card? do you even give a damn to all of those things I gave to you??
Hey, seriously, STOP LIVING YOUR LIFE THAT WAY! BE THANKFUL!
You don't have to runaway from anything. You don't have to be drunk, and try hard to forget your problems. Just make it easy.look around you! Look what you've got! You're young, you have a carrier, it's not easy to handle, you've said that a thousand times, but you do have it! Not like the other unlucky people.
You said you know how much I care, but how could you just throw me away that way, just like a rubbish?!
When will you stop being so cold to me?
When will you laugh with me again?
When will you be MY FRIEND, one of the best ones, again?
When will you CARE ABOUT ME, like I care about you, or less?
When?
Tell me.
I'm tired already.
Sorry for the curses, the harsh words, and all of theese. I'm just trying to let all of the negative thoughts out of my mind.
It's not that I'm mad at you. I'm not.
I just really wish, you can see, and understand, what I feel.
And about my critic of the way you live your life, it was just me acting like i know about everything. I know that you're life is difficult. I understand.
GOOSSSHH
Sorry,
I take my words.
I shouldn't talk to you like that.
Sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment